A complete introduction to PL/SQL database programming language.
In this Oracle 11g PL/SQL Bundle you will receive introduction training on PL/SQL database programming language covering syntax, structure and features of the language within the context of database applications and programming.
In volume II students will dive into topics such as understanding the basic form and structure of program units stored within the database, building and maintaining stored procedures, functions, packaged programs, and database triggers.
Additional topics include taking advantage of advanced programming techniques such as cursor variables and cursor expressions.
This Oracle 11g course will prepare students for the Oracle certification exams (OCP).
- 20 hours on-demand video
- 1 Supplemental Resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
What Will You Learn?
- Over 90 lectures and 20 hours of content
- Prepare your enviornment
- Introducing Database Program Units
- Creating and Maintaining Packages
- Using System-Supplied Packages
- Creating and Maintaining Database Triggers
- Implementing System Event Triggers
- Work with Oracle database tools
- Understand and work work language features
- Work with DECLARE, BEGIN & EXCEPTION clause
- Understand and use nested blocks
- Use explicit cursors
- Familiarity with database and programming principles