This course, SEO 2017 Training: The Complete SEO Course for WordPress Websites is all about 35 SEO (Search Engine Optimization) factors on how to reach top spot on Google search with Search Engine Optimization.
Each SEO factor is explained in the following ways:
- Why is that a SEO factor?
- Trend analysis for the SEO factor in the recent years
- Live example of how that SEO factor delivers results
- When and how to use these SEO factors?
This entire SEO 2017 course is based on a keyword research compiled from 10,000 keywords for top 30 SERPs across the year 2014, 2015. So they are all new, working and they apply 100% to 2016, 2017 and up.
SEO is NOT a Cost but an Investment. This course is specially designed for Webmasters, Bloggers, Business owners, Search Engine Optimization Beginners / Experts and Website owners, who want to rank #1 in Google.
7.5 hours on-demand video
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of Completion
What Will You Learn?
- Learn all the 13 Technical SEO factors
- Reason why those SEO factors matter in real-time
- How those SEO factors affects the ranking of websites on Google
- Rank 1 in Google Search with WordPress SEO 2017 Training: Do’s and Dont’s
- SEO your website to bring in more organic traffic from Google & other search engines
- Learn the Essential skills to optimize your website for Google, Bing & Yandex search engines
- Make your website to load in less than 0.5 seconds & increase sales / conversions by 2X
- Get page speed insights score above 95 for desktop and above 90 for mobile
- Get indexed by search engines faster
- Improve the User experience of your website – The future SEO factor
- Decrease your website visitor’s bounce rate and improve time spent on your site
- Learn to use the best free SEO tools across the entire web
- Get targeted traffic to your site, by using the chosen transactional / informative long tail keywords
- Get low competition, high traffic optimized long tail keyword list – Hands on
- Learn expired SEO techniques / Myths, which can hurt your website
- Immune your website against Negative SEO attacks and identify bad backlinks to your site
- Students need to be just aware of SEO – Search Engine Optimization
- You may need a WordPress website to use the plugins I have demonstrated in this SEO 2017 Training course