Learn the skills to start your career in Growth Marketing. 5 hours of basic, intermediate, & advanced marketing lessons.
Marketers no longer just sit in a room and come up with catch slogans like in Mad Men. They’re now required to be more analytical, more technical, and take ownership of a larger part of the traditional customer funnel
What does that mean?
It means that your traditional education and your traditional understanding of marketing are becoming obsolete. Companies are no longer hiring marketers to sit and watch over ad campaigns; they’re hiring marketers that can not only plan, design, and run their own campaigns but also influence and understand their products on a much deeper level.
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 15 Articles
- 72 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
What Will You Learn?
- Apply basic, intermediate, & advanced growth techniques to their own campaigns or their company’s
- Understand the basics of advertising psychology & persuasion
- Design and start their own email advertising campaign
- Design and predict their company or product’s growth trajectory
- Apply the traction model of distribution to their own venture or firm
- Design and run their first Google adwords campaign
- Design and run their own Facebook ads campaign
- Analyze other types of advertising and their suitability for each campaign
- Understand the basics of company and product branding
- Look for and decide between available marketing & growth positions
- Put together a personal portfolio that will increase their likelihood of being hired
- Use tactics for using free work to increase their exposure before applying for jobs
- Know what to expect during interviews for marketing positions
What Are The Requirements?
- Familiarity with common businesses and common business concepts is helpful, but not required
- No knowledge of marketing is required