BECOME A PR PRO WORKING FROM HOME. ADD A NEW REVENUE STREAM or DRIVE YOUR BRAND, FAST.
How to master PR – for start-ups and copywriters
This course will benefit freelance copywriters. That’s my profession and PR has been central to my client services.
- How to develop a professional online/offline media plan
- How to find the trusted bloggers, the editors, publications and freelance journalists that specialize in your area of interest. Focus is everything.
- How to find journalists with a tight deadline ‘on heat’ for information on your specialization
- How to write and USE online press releases, traditional press releases, and sales-lead generating ‘pseudo’ press releases.
- How to schmooze bloggers and the press
- How to create a story when there is no story
- How to find out well in advance which topics are going to get the ‘special feature’ treatment by printed journals and online portals
- Links to free software that will boost your productivity
- Why and how you should create an online Press Room
- Understanding keywords, where to use them and where NOT to use them (and almost every other course seems to get this wrong!)
- How not to confuse hyper-activity with effectiveness – and how to measure your success accurately
- And lots more
Become the online and offline ‘Voice’ in your sector – fast.
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 10 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
What Will You Learn?
- I promise that by the end of this course you will fully understand how to become a ‘Voice in your Industry’, Known and trusted by influential bloggers, freelance journalists and editors. Everything from developing a professional media plan to getting quality coverage, on-line and off.
What Are The Requirements?
- An open mind.