Learn Google Analytics, social media marketing, modern public relations, email marketing w/ MailChimp, AdWords and more.
Learn how to use lean analytics, web traffic metrics, digital conversion funnels, LTV & CAC calculations, social media, viral marketing, public relations, SEO, inbound marketing, email marketing, and paid acquisition to grow fast.
A Digital Marketing Toolkit for the Connected Economy at Your Fingertips
Learning to think and market like a growth hacker puts you on an even playing field with the big firms in Silicon Valley and once you have these skills, you’ll have a knowledge base that enables you to excel as a modern digital marketer. The demand for digital marketing skills continues to increase and when you know how to attract and retain customers through online channels, you’ll be a valuable asset to any team.
This flagship course was developed in partnership with leading instructional designers. You’ll apply the concepts as you learn, read about growth hacks, and learn from beautifully-animated learning modules developed by our animation team (read: no boring power point slides here!).
The Complete Digital Marketing Package for Growth Hackers
- 7.5 hours on-demand video
- 9 Articles
- 5 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
What Will You Learn?
- How the culture of growth hacking has disrupted the world of marketing and created a technological marketing revolution.
- How entrepreneurs and organizations will realize maximum benefit from investments in growth hacking initiatives.
- How to use customer action funnels, lean analytics practices, and the development of target personas inform smarter decisions.
- How to tell better stories, write compelling marketing content, and leverage the social web to realize both revenue growth and cost savings.
- What makes a campaign “viral” and how organizations can support viral sparks and transform them into truly viral successes.
- How to use automated and ad hoc email marketing tactics for customer creation and retention.
- How to apply LTV, CAC, and churn rate in the context of organic and paid customer acquisition.
- Students need to have solid online navigation skills and an understanding of what these concepts are (e.g. SEO, social media, email marketing, online advertising). They don’t need to be experts in these areas, but the course does not include “101” type introductory lectures on these web technologies.