Learn faster & more effectively by harnessing the skills of the world’s fastest readers & memory record-holders. NEW V2!
One of Udemy’s Top Selling Courses of All Time – New & Improved Version 2.5 for 2017!
After over 50,000 satisfied students in the original course, Become a SuperLearner has been updated, upgraded, and improved from the ground up for 2016.
This course will teach you how to hack your learning, reading, and memory skills, empowering you to learn anything and everything faster and more effectively.
Whether you’re a student, a professional, or simply embarking on a new hobby, you are forced to grapple with an every-increasing amount of information and knowledge.
In fact, it’s believed that one week’s worth of the New York Times contains more information than people 100 years ago encountered in their entire lives.
The authors have all experienced the frustration of an ever-growing reading list, struggling to learn a new language, or forgetting things you learned in even your favorite subjects.
What Is Included?
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 13 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
What Will You Learn From This Course?
- An additional 1.5 Hours of Supplementary Video
- Our proven methodology, completely upgraded for 2016
- All, new, never-before seen content based on tens of thousands of data points from students like you
- Regular homework assignments, games, worksheets, and other supplementary materials
- By the end of this course, you will be able to read at least 3 times the speed of an average college graduate, with above-average comprehension and retention
- You will also learn the exact same skills that win World Championships in
- Memorization – skills that can teach you to memorize thousands of data points in order
- You will learn how to process and internalize information in a highly-effective way, and how to apply this teaching to any skill you wish to learn
- The ultimate goal of this course is to give you the tools to learn anything more quickly and effectively
What Are The Requirements?
- Students should be able to read proficiently in their native language and in English. Though these skills can be applied to any language, the provided materials will be in English.fsf
- Willingness to push yourself, break old habits, and a burning desire to succe
- Students with visual or learning disabilities: please contact the instructors before purchasing the course, so that we can ensure your utmost success.