Pizza Perfection! Bake up Neo- Neapolitan Pizza Crust , chewy, bubbly – delicious! With commercial yeast and sourdough.
Learn to bake up the best pizza crust ever! The pizza’s crust is the foundation of a great pizza. How often have you eaten a pizza with a dense crust or a tough crust and just wished for the perfect pizza crust? Well your search is over! Join now and easily make this Neo-Neapolitan pizza to serve to your family and friends.
- 31 mins on-demand video
- 6 Articles
- 1 Supplemental Resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
What Will I Learn?
- Become an expert at making a pizza crust that will amaze everyone!
- Find the secret to a terrific pizza crust, you can’t make great pizza without it.
- Learn to bake the perfect pizza in your own home oven.
- Serve your family some of the best pizza they’ve ever tasted!
- Learn to stretch a pizza dough so you don’t compress the bubbles in the crust.
- Print out an easy formula with several variations for making a great pizza crust.
- Follow easy step by step direction to make your own sourdough starter.
- You will need basic kitchen equipment like mixing bowls, spatulas etc.
- A kitchen scale is a necessity in this course.
- A pizza peel (for moving pizza) and baking parchment paper (available online or at your local store) will make baking pizza a whole lot easier.
- Optional but helpful is to have a Kitchen Aid or other dough mixer. I will also have directions for hand mixing the dough.
- This is a hybrid dough using both sourdough and commercial yeast, however in the course, you will find variations for using just commercial yeast or just sourdough.
- You will need a sourdough starter (not necessary if you only wish to use the commercial yeast variation) but I show you how to make your own sourdough in the course.
- A pizza or baking stone is essential for the best pizza, but you can start with a baking sheet.