Skip to content
The comprehensive guide to meeting great people, getting paid to travel, and becoming a master of Airbnb
- 9 hours on-demand video
- 45 Articles
- 8 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
What Will I Learn?
- Turn your spare room into a rental income of up to $250 / night
- Turn your entire place into a rental income of up to $600 / night
- Price your listing in a way that gets bookings without reviews
- Scope out your competition to identify your listing’s market potential
- Identify and add amenities to dramatically increase the value of your listing
- Take Airbnb quality photos without a professional photo team
- Choose the thumbnail that creates the most interest
- Tips for using free software to enhance your listing’s photos
- Learn how to get featured by AirBNB
- How to show up on the first page of AirBNB search
- Write listing descriptions that grab bookings
- Write the perfect attention-grabbing title for your space
- Correctly set cleaning fees and minimum night restrictions
- Figure out the right long-term cleaning arrangement
- Use house rules and extra people fees to your advantage
- Maximize income with other sources like VRBO and Roomorama
- Have your Airbnb run itself while you travel abroad without an internet connection
- Prevent burnout by choosing and limiting guest interaction
- Learn fun (and cheap) ways to guarantee 5-star reviews
- Identify the moving parts of your listing and reduce incident rates by 80%
- Integrate useful (and free) Airbnb tools for extra help and automation
- Correctly use your reviews to prevent 90% of bad reviews
- Use the “augmentable amenities” strategy to grab bookings you would otherwise lose
- Manage your homesharing taxes and comply with IRS guidelines
- Learn how to meet great people and have fun with your guests
- Students should have an open mind and be willing to try new things.
- A basic familiarity with AirBNB is helpful but not necessary.
- Access to a computer where you can download either iPhoto or Windows Live Gallery.
- Access to a camera or camera phone is helpful, but not necessary.
- Putting up a listing and starting to make money will require a minimum of a half day’s work.