Excel, Accounting, Financial Statement Analysis, Business Analysis, Financial Math, PowerPoint: Everything is Included!
If you’re trying to prepare for an eventual career in finance, but are still looking to round out your knowledge of the subject, The Complete Financial Analyst Course might be a perfect fit for you.
What are the requirements?
- Absolutely no experience is required. We will start from the basics and gradually build up your knowledge. Everything is in the course.
- You will need Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, or 2016
- You will need Microsoft PowerPoint 2010, 2013, or 2016
What am I going to get from this course?
- Work comfortably with Microsoft Excel
- Format spreadsheets in a professional way
- Be much faster carrying out regular tasks
- Create professional charts in Microsoft Excel
- Work with large amounts of data without difficulty
- Understand Accounting and Bookkeeping principles
- Build a company’s P&L from scratch
- Build a company’s Balance Sheet from scratch
- Perform Financial Statement Analysis
- Understand the importance of timing in terms of revenue and cost recognition
- Calculate Liquidity, Solvency, Profitability, and Growth ratios in order to analyze a company’s performance
- Understand 10-K reports
- Assess whether a project is feasible through the Net Present Value Technique
- Calculate a complete loan schedule
- Understand the difference between variable and fixed interest rates
- Perform industry analysis
- Understand what drives a company’s value
- Know how to analyze a business
- Work comfortably with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Create professional company presentations in PowerPoint
- Become a successful Financial Analyst in no time – if you follow the course fully!