Skip to content
Learn how to use your camera intuitively. Learn through doing rather than memorizing.
What are the requirements?
- You should own (or have borrowed) a Nikon DSLR. This class applies to all Nikon cameras that have a model number that starts with “D,” (some examples: D4, D610, D7100).
What am I going to get from this course?
- You will learn how to see your images in a more sophisticated way, like a professional photographer.
- You will add exposure to your photographer’s tool belt and learn how it impacts many visual elements of your images.
- You will learn how to adjust your aperture and why you would choose one aperture over another.
- You will learn how to adjust your shutter speed and why you would choose one shutter speed over another.
- You will learn how all of the modes (Auto, P, S, A and M) work and when you should be using each mode.
- You will learn to recognize the difference between depth-of-field blur and motion blur.