Skip to content
See results today! 50 photography tips for taking amazing photos with your DSLR, Mirrorless or compact camera.
What are the requirements?
- Any type of camera will be suitable for this course. Some lectures covering the same topic are duplicated so that they can be DSLR or compact camera specific.
- Even though nearly all the tips are easy, as with any other skill, the more you practise the better you’ll become!
- Enthusiasm always helps!
What am I going to get from this course?
- To explain camera settings
- To demonstrate easy tips for getting sharp images
- To show how an understanding of light and composition is worth more to you than a whole bagful of camera accessories
- Raise awareness of the possibilities for taking great photos
- To demonstrate easy ways of taking amazing outdoor portraits
- To show some great ways of getting better landscape photos
- To provide tips on getting better flash photos indoors
- To show how to take better photos in specific environments (e.g snow, indoors by a window etc…)
- To help understand image quality, resolution and the different camera types
- To realise the great potential you have for becoming a great photographer