Skip to content
A-Z guide for successful Landscape Photography
What are the requirements?
- Have interest in landscape photography.
- Owning a DSLR camera is preferable but not essential prior to starting the course.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand how a camera works.
- Select appropriate values for Aperture, Shutter and ISO in the camera (practical).
- Understand what camera settings should be selected for taking landscapes and portraits (practical).
- Choose the right camera for landscape photography.
- Select the right lenses.
- Comprehend the use of camera equipment like tripod, shutter release, various camera filters, camera bags and cleaning tools etc. and their use in landscape photography.
- Use photographic filters in the field.
- Learn important camera settings like White Balance, Image Quality modes, Histogram etc.
- Compose images based on professional guidelines for successful landscape work.
- Plan a landscape photography shoot by scouting the field and gaining the appropriate knowledge for a successful adventure.
- Watch landscape photography tips on location and see what goes behind the scenes
- Do night time photography (star trails and Milky Way practical)
- Realise the value and potential of post processing tools like Adobe Lightroom.
- Post Process a landscape photo
- Organise your photos better