Skip to content
Learn to use the GNU Image Manipulation Program (GIMP) from this complete project based video training series
What are the requirements?
- You’ll need a computer running Windows, Mac OS or Linux to install and use the GIMP
- You’ll need a functioning browser to download the GIMP and to access images, fonts and other resources.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Install and run the GIMP
- Make logos, web graphics and screen shots
- Create 2D and 3D book covers
- Make memes and distribute them on Facebook
- Produce graphics appropriate for use on the 8 major social media websites
- Use WordPress with HTML to display web graphics
- Use the GIMP to touch up your photos